Camping Passes are sold as a bundle with your Festival Pass. That’s right Peach people — if you’re camping, you’ll have one wristband for your festival & campground access. Remember, there is a limited camping availability for the comfort of all campers, so snag your Festival Pass + Camping Bundle asap!
There are three camping options at The Peach – Regular Camping, RV Camping & Glamping.
- Regular Camping – To access the main Camping area, you must purchase a Festival Pass + Camping Bundle.
- RV Camping – If you would like to bring an RV to The Peach, you must purchase a RV Parking Pass for your vehicle. Each person staying in the RV must also purchase a Festival Pass + Camping Bundle.
- Glamping – Take your Peach experience to another level with a Glamping Package! Glampers must have a GA or VIP Festival Pass in order to redeem a glamping tent rental. Festival passes must be purchased separately.
We’re located on Montage Mountain—so be prepared for hills, slopes and there’s a chance for mud if it rains. There is a free wagon service to get you from the camping/off-site parking lots to the campgrounds and the ability to have a vehicle drop your gear off as close as possible to your campsite.
We encourage campers to pack light. Some fans like to bring something with wheels to transport gear in (think utility cart, not a radio flyer).
For safety reasons; we strongly advise against walking in the wagon paths. As long as the wagon paths are clear, we will continue to run shuttle service — only reasons we would stop is because of safety reasons.
Festival goers with out a Festival Pass + Camping Bundle will not be permitted in the camping area.
The Peach Music Festival does provide accommodations for ADA Camping. Registration is required and a State issued accessibility permit must be presented to access this area.
- Accessible camping spots are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Registering helps us prepare for your group and plan our accessible camping area.
- To reserve an ADA camping spot, please fill out this form.
- Limited spots will be available to unregistered campers onsite, but are not guaranteed.
Camping / RV Items
The following items are permitted in the Camping / RV Areas:
- General camping items not on the Prohibited Items list (tent, canopies, tarps, etc)
- Two (2) bulk alcohol items per person in aluminum or plastic containers only. Campground only, festival site not permitted. Must use wagons to take alcohol into campground. No glass containers of any kind. “Bulk alcohol” is defined as any 2 of the following items: One (1) case (24 cans) of beer or malt-based beverage, One (1) 1.75 litre plastic bottle of hard alcohol, One (1) 4 litre box of wine. • Cooking appliances under the following conditions: Campground only, festival site not permitted. Must bear a certification from a nationally-recognized certification agency Must only use propane as the primary fuel. Maximum amount of propane per campsite may not exceed 20 pounds.
- Prescription medications are allowed under the following conditions: Must be in the original prescription bottle. Guests with prescription medications must provide a government-issued photo ID that matches the name printed on the prescription container. The description of the medication must be printed on the prescription container. Multiple prescription medications may not be mixed into a single container – each individual medication requires its own prescription container. Medical personnel reserve the right to require guests to check in bulk amounts of prescription medication for the duration of the event.
- Empty water bottles, including reusable and disposable water bottles
- Empty CamelBak-style water bladder systems
- Non-professional cameras
- Cell phones
- Sunglasses and hats
- Guide dogs for people with disabilities and other service animals with current rabies certification
- Totems if built in a manner that is safe (no totems underneath the tent at the Peach Stage)
In addition to tents, tarps, chairs, food and everything listed above, the following items are recommended and will make your weekend more enjoyable: Extra toilet paper, a flashlight, extra trash bags, portable radio & a small luggage lock for your tent. Remember to leave your valuables at home! Promoter is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Coolers and food from outside the Festival are only allowed in the campgrounds.
The following items are prohibited in the Camping / RV Areas
- Pets of any kind (except service animals with current rabies vaccination)
- Bulk alcohol over the amount in the Allowed Items, including kegs
- Any item that can be used as a weapon
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia of any kind
- Glass containers of any kind
- Open flame of any kind
- Generators of any kind (except in RV area)
- Golf carts or other motorized conveyances
- Drones, remote-operated, and/or autonomous vehicles of any kind
- Heating appliances of any kind
- Amplified sound systems (small ipod docks ok)
- Tiki torches, fireworks, fuel, or incendiary devices of any kind
- Focus light beam devices, including laser pointers
- Any item that can be used as a means to disturb the peace, endanger the safety of the crowd, and/or inflict damage to people and goods
- Flyers, stickers, and posters
- Charcoal grills
Please note: Unauthorized vending of any kind is not permitted in at The Peach Music Festival