The Peach Festival is a fully accessible event, and we are dedicated to continually improving our efforts to ensure you have access to all the festival amenities. We welcome and encourage all feedback and suggestions from our patrons. The following explains the services provided this year. For any accessibility-related questions and/or needs please email us at ADA@PeachMusicFest.com and we will do our best to help you have an awesome experience at The Peach Festival!
The venue is fully navigable for people with mobility disabilities. There are accessible pathways connected throughout the venue including parking, entrances, stages, vendors and all other activity areas.
There are two locations for ADA Parking.
The first is in the onsite lot located closest to the venue. ADA patrons travelling back and forth from site each day will need to purchase a Lower Lot ADA Parking Pass + have a state issued ADA placard in order to access this lot. There are a limited number of these spaces available for sale. When the Lower Lot ADA Parking lot is sold out, all ADA parking for free will be in the offsite parking lots. There are ADA spots available at all offsite lots. When you arrive, please contact one of the shuttle attendants to call the ADA Accessible Shuttle and they will come down to pick you up.
PARKING FOR CAMPING
ADA Campers will need to purchase a Parking Pass for Camping (while supplies last) to access the Camping parking lot. If you do not purchase a Parking Pass for Camping, ADA Campers will need to park for free in an offsite lot and take a shuttle to the ADA Camping Area.
To access the ADA parking areas, identification will be checked to ensure legitimate use. The person whom the ADA placard or plate is issued to must be present in the vehicle as a driver or a passenger.
*Please note that it is against the law to park in an accessible parking space without the required ADA credentials or to fraudulently use someone else’s in order to gain access to ADA parking spots.
- Accessible camping spots are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Registering helps us prepare for your group and plan our accessible camping area.
- To reserve an ADA camping spot, please fill out this form.
- Limited spots will be available to unregistered campers onsite, but are not guaranteed.
All accessibility-related inquires can be answered at our Access Center, which will be located outside the main entrance. Additionally this is the location to recharge wheelchair batteries and/or the other assistive technology requiring electrical recharging, as well as storing equipment.
ACCESSIBLE VIEWING AREAS
There will be accessible viewing areas made available to ADA patrons who may need to see above the crowd on a number of The Peach Music Festival’s stages. For entrance to the platforms please visit the Access Center to gain access to these areas.
There are accessible pathways and routes throughout the venue. We encourage all guests with disabilities to utilize personal forms of transportation, including wheelchairs and scooters. If you need to recharge your motorized wheelchair, you may do so at the Access Center. Patrons should bring all cords and accessories needed to charge their devices. Chargers must use a 110-volt, 20 amp circuit. We will not be providing wheelchair or scooter rentals
Persons with disabilities and their service dogs or miniature horses that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for those persons with disabilities are welcome at The Peach Music Festival, as are those training service animals. Pets are not allowed and will be turned away. Due to large-scale animal service fraud, and for the protection of all festival patrons, service animals must be screened and registered at the Access Center immediately upon entry to the site. Please contact ADA@PeachMusicFest.com for protocols regarding service animals.
• Any animal whose task is to provide protection, emotional support, well-being, comfort, or companionship, is not considered a service animal and will not be allowed into the venue.
• All service animals must remain by the handler’s side at all times and must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered, unless these devices interfere with the service animal’s work or the individual’s disability prevents using these devices. In that case, the individual must maintain control of the animal through voice, signal, or other effective controls.
• Service animals must be housebroken and should use the service animal relief area. Anyone bringing an animal will be responsible for and liable for any damage or injury caused by the animal.
EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION REQUESTS
There will be several options available for ADA patrons with auditory disabilities. We will have assisted listening devices available at the Access Center. If you require effective communication in the form of an ASL Interpreter or closed captioning, please contact us at ADA@PeachMusicFest.com
NOTE: Requests must be made no later than two weeks before the event to allow for sufficient processing time.
We will be providing daily guided tours throughout the venue. If you would like a guided tour, please contact us at ADA@PeachMusicFest.com. Requests for large font and Braille must be made at least two weeks in advance.
• ATM’s and Concessions are fully accessible and located throughout the venue. If assistance is required please confer with a festival staff member.
• First Aid: We have several First Aid locations that are noted on the festival maps. Professional medical staff can help you with your medical needs at these locations.
• Special Dietary Needs: The Peach Festival will have food vendors that provide gluten-free dietary options. For those with special dietary needs beyond the festival food service, please contact us at ADA@PeachMusicFest.com for further information. In continually trying to make our festival more accessible we encourage you to contact us at ADA@PeachMusicFest.com for any of your accessibility-related needs. Additionally, if you have any questions about policies or our services please reach out to us.
The Peach Music Festival will consider any request by an attendee with a disability for reasonable modification of its policies, practices or procedures or for auxiliary aids and services that will permit the attendee equal enjoyment of the goods and services offered at the Festival. We encourage you to make any such request as far in advance as possible to enhance our ability to evaluate and fulfill the request.
In continually trying to make our festival more accessible, we encourage you to contact us at ADA@PeachMusicFest.com for any of your accessibility-related needs. Additionally, if you have any questions about ADA policies or our services, please reach out to us.